BECOMING YOUR BEST SELF
It’s about having a vision for the future. It provides hope and courage to continue becoming the best version of yourself.
Here’s a list of questions and exercises to help you evaluate your present self and your future.
- What are my strengths, my super powers, and how will I use them for good? We all have things we are extra good at. Use those strengths to accomplish something that matters.
- What do you need to do this year to feel more at your best?
- What new relationships do you want to call in for the upcoming year?
- What projects do you want to bring to life?
- What is your single biggest challenge in making this successful?
- What are you committed to doing to overcome this challenge?
- What three words best describe your intention for the next year?
- What steps do you need to take to fulfill your vision?