YOUR YEAR IN REVIEW
Take the time to pause, think and reflect about what you have learned this past year. This will allow you to evaluate your current self. This is a starting point to make a positive change.
Here’s a list of questions and exercises to help you reflect on your achievements and lessons.
- What are you most grateful for this past year?
- What have been your happiest moments?
- What made you feel purposeful this past year?
- What was the single greatest lesson of this past year and what did it teach you about yourself?
- In what way(s) did you grow?
- What relationships most supported your growth this past year?
- What three words best describe this past year?